Meet Our Agent Concierge
Director of Agent Engagement
Establishing your business with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate 43 Degrees North is a smooth and seamless process. You can expect to quickly get set up and running, providing your clients with top-of-the-line marketing through BHGRE’s innovative technologies.
At BHGRE 43° North you’ll also enjoy:
• Full time office staff/support
• 24/7 access to our office at The Village at Meridian
• Non-competing Broker one-on-one time
• Mentorship program
• Tools & Technology Training
• BHGRE Sign Panels & Frames
• Business Cards
• Lead generation programs via ZAP CRM including IDX and website
• Automated client surveys via RealSatisfied
• Unlimited Virtual Tours via TourFactory
• Marketing tools and presentations via BHGRE’s Greenhouse
• Color Flyers for Listings
• Paperless transactions and digital signatures via SkySlope
• Listing Featured in Idaho Statesman
• Full calendar of continuing education events as well as social events
• Private Facebook Group
• Complimentary Inman News subscription
• Brokerage eFax
• Social Media & Online Marketing
You’ve probably considered switching to another real estate brokerage, but the thought of having to move your license, change websites, inform your clients and untangle all of your marketing materials may feel overwhelming. Will your business suffer during the transition process? Is it all worth it?
We understand that your time is valuable and change is hard, that’s why we have a Brokerage Concierge to assist you in the process. Just like a hotel concierge, our Director of Agent Engagement knows how to get you up-and-running quickly and seamlessly. Our agent concierge has over two years of experience and has assisted over 600 agents in the art of transition. Lia has a sharp eye for improvement and will do her due diligence in making you feel at home with us.
Moving to BHGRE 43° North is this simple:
Bring your smartphone, tablet and laptop to the hour-long, personalized meeting with your agent concierge. Our concierge will follow a meticulous checklist that ensures everything an agent needs done for a smooth transition is done prior to your leaving that meeting. This will include everything from signing your agency contracts, to setting up your email, printers and scanners on all your devices, key cards for after hours access to our office, systems training and more. You will leave your concierge meeting ready to conduct business as usual and synced up to take advantage of our systems — all with your new email signature and access to all of our documents and services.